writing a business plan..

/
0 Comments

Hello again!

It feels as though it's been awhile since I last posted anything... as I am reaching the end of my pregnancy (6 weeks left!), I'm getting a lot busier trying to get things together for my angel :) 
 

Not to mention, I had the most amazing baby shower last weekend!! Truly, thank you to everyone who came! :)

***

However, somewhere in between shopping for baby clothes, playing charades and assembling gift boxes; I managed to find the time to complete my business plan. It wasn't so much that I hadn't planned what I was going to do, it was more a matter of getting it all down in a conducive way.

Writing a business plan is no easy task. Not only is it extremely detailed in its character, but it forces you to consider aspects and situations that you may have previously disregarded. With that being said, it is difficult to even know where to begin when constructing a business plan. I found it easiest to simply follow a template that showed me what order I should write my business plan in and what I should include in each paragraph. I've put the links for a few good templates below also. This can save you a tremendous amount of time as well as ensuring that nothing of substantial importance is left out of your business plan. 

I am the type of person to avoid doing things if I do not see the benefit in them, especially things that take up too much of my time. I think that is partly why I avoided writing a business plan for so long. But looking back on it now, I can see how significant it is in its value. I strongly recommend that any business looking to start up, take the time to sit down and get it done. The price of a good business plan is truly immeasurable; not only allowing others to better envision your ideas but also acting as a guide and a reminder for yourself. 

I hope you find this useful guys, I'm off to do more shopping! lol... Links for business plan templates are below


xoxo

Muna's angel x


You may also like

No comments: