welcome!

/
0 Comments

Hello everyone!

I am currently in the midst of setting up an on-line clothing store and as my family graciously suggested that it would also be a good idea for me to set up a blog... Here I am. 

Firstly, here is a little bit about myself:

My name is Sylvia Peters
I am 22 years old
I have just finished university
I have a BEAUTIFUL baby girl on the way :)
And as my mum would call it; I am a "Jack of all traits"; which basically means I've dibbed and dabbed in just about everything! From fashion to music to philosophy to art to dance to drama... and then back to fashion again, and the list goes on..

But somehow, I always seem to find my way back to fashion (and music and art lol) . I believe I find joy in the creative aspects of things, it is where the better attributes of my mind come to life. For example, with music, I write my own lyrics and with fashion, I design and create my own garments. Hence why I have decided to build my own fashion empire. 

Thus, marks the beginning of my journey! So enjoy, read, love, loathe, feel... and come along with me on my journey :) 

Lots of love always!

Muna's Angel x 




You may also like

No comments: