deliveries..

/
0 Comments
Hi guys, 

I haven’t written anything for a while, so I thought I’d do a few updates.. Unfortunately business is not going the way I would like. The trouble with getting products overseas, which I didn’t anticipate, is the fact that your goods could be held at customs, which is what is happening with me  

I have had pre-orders and just have not been able to send my customer’s their shoes as a result. They have been waiting for nearly two weeks. The only thing I can do is apologise to all my customers who have been waiting on their heels. I’m so sorry! But the shoes will be here by next week, thankfully!
On to better things!.. We just re-did our website and it id looking amazing, if I say so myself!  .. you can check it out at www.munachilondon.com ..Tell us what you think in the comments below! Right now its all a matter of the waiting game to be honest.. so watch this space!

In the meantime, if anyone has any questions about starting a business, being a single mum, or anything that I can help with, please do not hesitate to email me at sylvia@munachilondon.com ! I will try and help in any way I can :)

Muna’s Angel xoxo


You may also like

No comments: